07826 454 556
- Milborne Wood is run as a social enterprise. Hiring out the wood for camping and events help us to support other aspects of woodland management such as re-planting and coppicing and community involvement.
- Create and work to a sustainable woodland management plan.
- Protect, support and encourage the rich biodiversity of the woodland.
- To involve the local community in the care and management of the wood.
- Develop and enhance users of the woods nature connection as well as bringing people together in a positive active relationship with the land.
- Develop links with local schools, colleges and universities as well as community groups.
- To develop the woodlands use for wellbeing, rehabilitation and ecotherapy.
- To teach ancient woodland crafts so that they may be preserved for generations to come.